Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Island Shoot

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Put my glasses on I'm out the door I'm gonna hit this city 
Before I leave Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night I ain't coming back!

this is my alarm tone..that caused me slept late today!
woke up at around 9 45am and i was like HUH!!!GOD DAMN ALARM!!!!
why i said so??? cause i was clubbing in my dream with this song playing in the club!
well! i've changed my alarm tone to something annoying to avoid the same case repeating!
rushed to the bathroom and bath like around 15minutes
got my make-up done in 10minutes..put my speed to 80 to sook han place
erm..how about a round applause?? 

only managed to put on eyeliner and mascara on my eye


get things done in about 40 minutes which is like scoring the fastest timing in my life
rush like hell for what??????????? just for the stupid shooting =X

yea! finally! had my long awaited pre-grad shooting session which i feel kinda tiring
tired not because of the shooting..but because of what i did LAST NIGHT!!!
don't try to put ur imagination on SEX cause it doesn't work on me * i was alone! LOL
back to the shooting part...
sit aside and started my observation regarding my classmates


cam whore is like the innate drive to borne for girls
love capturing all the way round with the prettiest girl
i didn't mean to say that others are not pretty but somehow there is the prettiest one
i think i am giving an obvious point on her =) yea its her *didn't take photo with her using my cam =(
and girls of course will go for the handsome-est

and again =X yea its him
having the highest demand amongst all
i think he took picha with every single female in our class lol

didn't take much photo cause i was in a hurry to meet someone in somewhere
but still enjoyed looking at pretties and guys around
erm...will really miss uni in my future i guess
its like a memorable contradicting moment in my life =(


why i named this post as ISLAND SHOOT
cause i think i really enjoyed having fun with my island-member
which consist only PRINCESS and ME.. I admit.. we are weirdo!  
we just couldn't go into crowd.. not because we are LC but.. just.. maybe we're alien
we went to the toilet for picha instead of standing in the god damn room which restricted from flashes
my cam just can't work well in dark without putting on flash =(
and yea..we dominated the toilet as in there was no others entering 
and the brightness and stuff is so nice
no wonder toilet is always the place for cam whoring


Last but not least
Special Thanks to our 'driver'
she saved us from walking all the way from westlake



x.o.x.o

0 comments: