Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Had another random outing with my family..we were surrounded by X'mas trees and gifts
one month time i think..but X'mas is like 2mr
saw ppl busy capturing the nice nice blink blink trees and the handsome NUT CRACKER!!!
omg! how i wish that Malaysia could have winter!!!
we can play with snow man..snow flakes..SNOW....arghhHhhh!
and another significant thingy about x'mas is you'll hear this kinda song everywhere...


You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town!

... ...


what are they looking at???

yea~the x'mas's-in-the-air view
lights...colourful trees with hangy...crowd......etc

another stage-view
if i own the gift...........i'm gonna go crazy!

my lovely sweet parents who requested me to fully-utilize my cammie
... ... by taking picha for'em LOL

while all of them was busy planning about the new house
I took pic with the MIRRORs around
this show house is just somehow dedicated to me
every of their design involved MIRROR issue * so my-house

went to pasar seni for this!!!!!
ma'favorite!!! 
Beef noodle =D
I can't find this style and taste in other places
I ate this for like 4 preceding weeks


 You'll deserve this *tummy* if you don't control your appetite! 

0 comments: