Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

f.r.i.e.n.d.s

People used to say that life is fragile

in my thought friendship is yet to be fragile
i admit that i got lotsa friends around..used to say hi or bye
but when it comes to ''close'' category.. i think i got ONE *my mom
she's the one and only which i think she is trust-able
one of my EX-bestie told me: "friends is usable"
i was like..huh?? what language is that???
and now i understand what does it brings
when people ask about my best buddies
sometimes or maybe ALL THE TIME i wish that i could say: "I HAVE NONE."
i know it sounds extreme..but that's how i feel
FRIENDSHIP should contain concern, love, the ability to share...etc
and the most important thing is it needs interaction
I admit that i'm not an ideal friend but i treated ALL of them sincerely
but what i got in return?
there's so many "one second" that i felt like crying right in front of them
i know i'm useless.. i used to cry whenever i met with problems
but.......i have no choice but to let it flow
i don't have friend to tell
i don't have shoulder to cry on
but i have my huggy + blanket
cause i'm not dare to tell anyone
parents? they'll ask who are they?
and next time when i say i'm going out with them they'll say DON"T GO!
and if i tell my boy he'll say this is what you can't learn from UNI!




well! just let it be..
I can't force others to treat me better
and at the same time i can't force myself to ignore them
this is LIFE
A WORD THAT KILLS!

0 comments: