Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

r.a.n.d.o.m

Test - DONE
Assignment - DONE
Everything has came to a temporary-end status
Reached home at 9p.m. yesterday.. saw a pack of chocolate on my dining table
package shown and tells who and where is this from =)
Yupe! the dearest Uncle Darrel Wong  *my dad's client.. the Australian Gentleman
He is a real kind and nice guy!
his manners, politeness and the way he treated us.. seriously, he's ma' man
em.. back to the chocolate part

I eagerly asked my mom for permission to open it up
cause, the koala bear really attracted my attention

As expected, its really in Koala Bear design
Not sure about how it tastes.. mom said too sweet but i think its just nice =)

My dad's car breakdown day before this
he stopped his car right under a mango tree
me and ma' sis got this as our souvenir after saving my dad from the scene

* pls ignore my lips

Another thingy to share
cut my hair! nothing's wrong actually
It will grow very soon!
just wanna have a lil' changes on my hair
been having it LONG for like 4 years
Long..Longer..Shorter but still Long........now.......i think i can pronounce it as SHORT!
Its a weird hair style for me.. people use to have a long or short hair
but mine its like in between!
Well! nice try.. at least i knew a fact
never give a try on things that's not supposed to be tried!


E.N.D


Just too free to update my blog
No point
No significance
No feeling
Nothing


0 comments: