Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm totally OK with it!

was studying in kinda calm mood
while i was too boring with the notes
i on my laptop and msn
thought of asking YY something which i've forgotten what was it
he told me: " TOMORROW  9PM EVELYN'S HOUSE "
then i was like HUH??? what???
then he said: " AND YOU MUST WEAR FORMAL ALSO "
HUH??? x2
and he just disappeared
few minutes later then only he replied
the formal thing is for Monday
9pm is for moral campaign meeting
they saw the 1st group presented ystd and it was like so fully packed
our's???? i don't really wanna talk about it :x
and Sunday will be a brief rehearsal XXXXXX(
so.............................................................. 


I packed my things up with  :(  expression
my mom was like:"HAHA! CONGRATULATIONS! HAVE A FUN WEEKEND IN KAMPAR!"
Dear Mom, thanks and I WILL!!!


my mood turned into this
you guys would never understand how much i ♥  the DEAD CITY   
freaking city that makes me gone mad
not that my room is just right beside the drain
not because i don't have friends at all in the uni
its because............of....................................................NO REASON!!!!
for no reason i HATED this damn city!!!!!
i wish that i could transfer to KL but.................i can't leave my hometown
i wish that i could transfer to UK.....maybe......but i can't live without my mom * i'm just an ideal mommy-girl

pushed away ALL my notes and walked up to the kitchen
got my MILK + HONEY STARS and ate as much as i can!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


well! finished emo-ing
applied a mask to calm myself down
still rmb i posted a pic similar to this in FB
i think this would be much better than that * i changed my mask 
previous one was a self-made mask..quality not as nice as this


helps to refine and whiten your skin...
it really works....at the moment i tear off the mask :)

well! gonna end my LAME post now 
CHAOZ~ 



0 comments: