Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome t♥ My Home Sweet Home

Should post this a week ago 
It will be a berry long long post :)
Anyway its about given a tourist guide service to TWO of my classmates

DAY ONE

we've been to Embassy to have our concert
"Full Stop" was just a crazy species with POWERful (kinda annoying) voice 
the ANNOYING word doesn't mean that he can't sing
he can.. absolutely.. just a bit "ke po" (hokkien)
while "Wounded Bird" was singing he kept cheering up 
while I was singing he kept asking me to use the voice from here and there or give some energy or whatsoever
well! i'm not a good singer i admit
i love singing in my own way cause no point to copy and paste right (wink!)
Overall all of us were self-enjoyed :)

This is the most "bak chi" photo
"Full Stop" said:"we'll look nicer if we adjust the brightness by ourselve"
ended up..yeah..HE LOOKED AWESOME!!

Wounded Bird :)
I personally likey this photo
not because of it is blur or dirty
just..don't know
we took this pic while there were 2 mui mui zai beside looking at us
they might be thinking:"this two AUNTY, so OLD still wanna do mui mui's stuff"

... ...

My mom had prepared a nice dinner to welcome them
we have crab, salted chick...forgotten what else
the point is they had a great dinner with my parents
*should have took pictures for the foods

... ...

well! CLIMAX of the day was PRINCESS
she drove us to "Tong Sui Gai"
her driving was really....woof!
nothing's wrong actually
maybe she was too nervous cause it was the 1st time she drove me out
same as to both of them
*em..i think next time i'll consider myself to be the driver LoLz

... ...

WHILE WE WERE HOMED

we played PIANO
dear beloved piano which has been aborted about ages ago
"Full Stop" use to learn it online
so superb..and really shows his dedication towards music
"Wounded Bird" learned from her sis
same as to me
but she knows lots kind of song and i only knows one
they should know which one i'm mentioning :)

back to my room
self-timed picha
doubtlessly, he is always the funny one

played with my stuff
i seriously washed the thing after he left
cause i couldn't stop thinking about this pose when i look at it

LOVE this pic very much
"Wounded Bird" was the photographer
she gave advice to us both
kept laughing to the max
she said:"HT, pose something more disgusting than YY!"
so, i came out with this pose
and when we say come, ur turn now
she ignored us :(

... ...

had a great pillow talk with her
talked about our family
life in the DEAD city...etc
i found that we are kinda alike
the life we're having and so on
and they kept complaining about my huggy
they said:"errr..what's that? why they don't have features?"
i'm not going to post their pic here
cause i think i should post 'em after halloween :)

... ...

DAY TWO

went to a morning walk after breakfast

i should pronounce him as "Joker"
he just can't stop making jokes around

see! how bad was the camera man
he cropped out the main character's head (i mean the lion)
her pose... XD

we lost our energy to 0%
while i was lying on the floor
he made this pose
and said:"BS use to be in this pose before he wake up to shower"
but, i think what makes it funny was
HE was the one doing this kind of pose
if it was BS, i don't think we will laugh at it that way

... ...

went to meet PUMPKIN in PRINCESS house
pig-alike doggie
try to have a zoom in to it's tail
freaking PIG pretending to be a DOG!

... ...

then we went to eat 板面
had no idea where to have our lunch
too tired for brain storming
JY and i couldn't finished our meal
YY so MAN
he ate what we've left as if he didn't eat for 10 years

after then was bowling session
I GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE
YAY!
* nothing to be excited
muscle pained on the next day :)
walked like an OLD lady
sit like an OLD mary
my mom always ask:"How old are you madame?"

... ...

WE WERE HOMED AGAIN~

PRINCESS said she wanna play on my curler
ended up she asked me to do it on JY's hair
well! it's my pleasure
but this was the 1st time i make it on others
not bad...my skill XD
i'm not self-praising okay
i have captured the evidence
u guys judge it by urself

taadahhhHhh!
nice isn't?
i never lies
but she untagged this photo in her FB :(
* wasted LoLz

we took many pictures including the one for our moral assignment
i think three of them had nice take
but me???
kindly compare to the above
do i look like a DYNASOUR? 
special thanks to PRINCESS for making me so DIFFERENT

see!
how i treated her in exchange of the giant-pic?
so kind of me :)

... ...

i think i should end here cause my sis and mom is waiting me for gossips
yeah!
had great weekend plus closer understanding about them 
what i gained?
muscle pain
+
tiring body

^^ 

0 comments: