Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jealousy Indeed.

previous post about pre-grad photo shoot.. my boy viewed ma'pic and called me
"Hey, u so HAPPY horr??"
"HUH??? should i cry or???? anything???"
"that guy very HAPPY horr??"
"WTF?can u pls speak proper languange?"
"HE PUT HIS HAND ON UR SHOULDER! HOW CAN I SPEAK PROPERLY?"
"..."
viewed back my pic in fb..OH! then i realized LOL


"erm..Mr Teh..kindly open up ur eyes as wide as u can!How bout this?"


"and this?"


"or even this?"


"Does it mean that he's bio-seksual??LOL"
then he said: "others i don't care!!how bout this??u look at urself!"


my boy really laugh me to hell. I duno what further explanation should i give
he said: "he is the one and only u hold his hand with ur consent!"
wakakakaka..Dear Darl..i bet he is the one and only tat i'm dare to touch cause..
he is someone special..he gave me the feeling of being a 姐妹
couldn't imagine anything on him LOL


stupid bf i have
but..thanks for being concern
at least i knew
never stand close to other MALE
must ensure at least 15cm apart =.=''

3 comments:

=瀚= said...

Too bad la you, you spoiled his image eventually.
PS: You have a good darl who care for minor stuff! XD

F!on said...

omg! u ada blogspot ge meh???
wakakkakakaka

=瀚= said...

Dulu tak ada sekarang pun boleh ada, betul ke?