Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

ME HATE!

to have a good relationship TRUST and HONESTY is kinda major thing
but what if u 100% confident and trust him or her
but he or she doesn't really that honest to u? not even 10%!
I und about no comparison but do anyone really deserve to be treated so?
I hate guys who cheat.. similarly i hate girls who cheat!!
especially my friend..the one that i closely know!
I don't feel good when i heard about her rumors
I don't feel bad when i heard that she's going to end her relationship with her boy
not because of jealousy or wth! I only support the right-person
don't ever expect someone to be cheated and to give u their forgiveness
what we need to do to live better is to treat others sincerely!
no one is born to have the right to cheat!
imagine if u r d one being cheated
what do u hope for the most? not more than the reality!
no one hoping to be the numb or dumbo
FYB!!! wake urself up before its too late!

0 comments: