Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Holiday!

*am painting Aqua color on my nail which my bf requested me to
I'm in a position of touching my keyboard with my finger tips!


HOLIDAY is a word that I love to the max! I bet EVERY single human LOVES it!
I completed my exam which drove me crazy.. SERIOUSLY!!
I faced conflict in choosing to work or not to work!
i analysed rationally: I won't really study even if i don't work
I won't get an A+ even if i don't work
I will only waste my time complaining bout my life at home
so CONCLUSION goes to WORK! 
First of all, I'm officially broke
Secondly, I'm going to oversea on January
Thirdly, I'll be having exam on 11th Dec
which means I got ONE MONTH holiday which could either spend it free or spend it worth
FREE = free from work stress
WORTH = earn some pocket money so that i can SHOP!!!!!!
well! i've chosen to spend it worth!!!!
started my job on 1st Dec.. Its actually an easy job but it kills my leg!
I need to stand for AT  LEAST 7hours per day!
earning is not joking!


my job is EASY
keep ur smile on even when u've been scolded
answer their stubborn question politely
try to fulfill barbarian's demand
be smart to handle CHINA woman
flip clothes as if they are frikkinn messy while actually they were farkin neat 
kinda ENJOY working cause it saved me from brand-desparate
I was hoping to get a LV/PRADA/GUCCI handdie when i have a job in future
but working in XXX makes me feel like kinda hate those branded stuff
why? cause 9 out of 10 of them carried LV or the cheaper one COACH
i was like..okay..is that enough?
I think i should change my target AGAIN!!! any suggestions??? =)

Another thing that frustrated me was the break-time
morning shift is from 9.30am to 6.30pm.. part-timer's break hour is either 12pm or 1pm
I of course would love to get the 1pm one.. but somehow i don't have such chance
when i got the chance to choose.. i would rather pick 12pm cause i pity the other part-timer
*trying to be kind which i couldn't fit in


good thing is i get to know new friends which is great
they are friendly and cute especially a girl from SIS Sunway International School
she can speak fluent English its like really FLUENT! and Chinese
love her sporty attitude =)


well!!! should end my numb-work-post now
pointless.. just write out what appears in ma'mind..

0 comments: