Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

L.U.C.K

I've been working during my study week

thought of earning SOME pocket money since there's a lot in front tempting 
and i thought it would be a nice experience working and studying in the meanwhile
I REGRET!
its just doesn't go as well as i thought.. although i only work for part time job
but it somehow seems to be FULL time 
cause i use to sleep for at least 12hours having an extra 12 for my study
now? it turns to be 12hours sleeping 8 hours working 4hours studying
i wrote it TWELVE cause i'm trying to be humble
it actually takes approximately 15hours in my sleeping

I'M GONE! I'M TOTALLY GONE!
WHAT I CAN DO IS TO FULLY RELYING ON MY LUCK!
used to have KINDA GOOD luck since i was born!
hoping for the continuance 
GOOD LUCK EXAM-MATES!

0 comments: