Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shop-a-holic's Diary

went out with my sis and mom these days totally tiring but satisfied
at least i did something i love the most
what was it???
no doubt...SHOPPING!!!

First stand-1U
went to Sakae Sushi
ate alot!!! i felt like vomiting cause my mom
while we asked her whether to try this and that anot
she answered YES!
when the foods came, she said EWW!! i'm not going to eat them..taste sucks!!
ends up i am the only one who finished all up
cause my sis can't eat seafood =.=
well!! i swear!!
i'm not going to eat japanese food anymore (within this month Lolz)!!!

Japanese Chicken Rice with mushrooms
tastiest food among all

Fried Tofu with Unagi
forgotten it's name
only remember it was damn salty

my mouth full with sushi
damn freaking FULL!!
but i still ate supper that night!!
i wonder how huge is my stomach!!haha~

bully-ing my mom cause she abused my stomach!

dearest sista
she was full even only ate few food which was not seafood
and ALSO foods that my mom refused to eat!!

Second Stand-Aunty's House+Ikea+The Curve

went to eat Bak Kut Teh at Cheras with lovely FUTURE Brother-in-law
photo taken while they was surfing Google-map to detect aunty's house location
my mom's bestfriend staying at Sg Buloh

while we was siting outside Cineleisure
sis and B-i-l was buying stuff

i was trying to act as the bb below
but somehow i guess i did not looked like anyone of them
as in i'm not suitable to act cute
plus i'll never become the cute type in my life time..=.=

Third Stand-Pavillion
our favorite shopping mall
don't think too much
we only buy the cheapest brand
LV..Gucci..Prada..too much for us! ^^

was in Forever 21
love this shop so much
clothes with affordable prices and its like a small lil clothes city
enjoyed choosing and trying
look at my sis expression
so excited!! ^^

same as to me..damn enjoyed
but i bought none of them which i was holding in hand ^^

while we was waiting for my sis in the Esprit's fitting room
asked my mom to show me Monalisa's smile but she showed me this!

what we bought...looks alot!
but actually we only spent around 1k++ for all these

 
my sis bought a pair of shoe from Charles and Keith
me n my mom damn lovin' it
but it was the LAST one and only pair for this design and this size..sobz

Fourth Stand-Mid Valley+The Gardens
went to lunch at 蓬莱
nice place with nice sofa

chef's recommended-三杯鸡
i don't think it was very tasty
but still ok lolz..nothing special

rice set with side dishes

have a walk around Gardens
played with toys in the shop
my sis captured this upon my request
cause i like the bridge with lights
OMG!! she pointed at me
she said:"Don't think that you're prettier than me!!Bitch"
failed to act like Alice T.T
saw this grand angle
was in CarloRinos
saw this nice mirror

going back lu~~

have a quick snap while waiting for traffic light turns green
enjoyed the short vacation with my sis and mom
looking forward for another trip with another person
~stay tuned~
HAPPY HOLIDAY

0 comments: