Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

another hospitality day...im a sicko!

went out with mom and sis early in the morning AGAIN!
this time is my own case and my sis went for her own day case..
she went to discharge from her hosp..i went to GH..
wow! superb..so many accident vicitms around me..
those who hurts their teeth, leg, hand, and every part of their body.......!!!!!
various kind of injuries!!! phew~ sweat!!!
i really cant stand it!!!!
and i've found the differences btwn general and private hospital!!
general, got many departments and even where is their lobby also im not sure with it..
private??? got piano!!!hahahaha..

while waiting for my turn to take my medicine. saw a weirdo who asked people around her for RM1 to buy water. and the weirdest is they gave her. Lolz. guess if i'm the one begging, i would beg for RM10!!   
what me and my sis gained...
but my sis gained extra!! @.@
went for vege-lunchie with my dad..treated by my mom..
aunties buying vege for dinner.
and now..started packing..going back to KL at 5pm..=.=

0 comments: