Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

It was like:"well, Ms, thanks for addicted to clubbin!"

done another stunning subject..i cant say that i will get full marks..
at least fail is not coming to me..well! thanks for the prettay, sexay, hot lecturer..
can't imagine repeated questions flow in front of my eyes..
i was wonderring..if its a trick??
read tru clearlay and..yeap!!it was definitely exactly the same as what i did from ps yr ppr..
even the figures..sequence..company's name..!..
okay..no reason to get it wrong..answers were still fresh in mind..><..
don't really know is this a good thing..
2 more to go..can't really sleep well every night!!
stress of exam??? nope..i guess..was just thinking too much about the after-exam stuff..

erm..one thing..got an offer for being a supporting actress yesterday..
going to act with few youngsters..listen..it is YOUNGSTERS!!
having age range of 12 to 15!!!
i was like omFg..serious?? what is my charac??
kindergarden teacher?? or children's mom??
am i looking so farking OLD??? and yes! i admit i look a LIL' older than my age..><
perhaps..i should act with pop models!!how i wish to..
and thus, i rejected..=.=
children is just too much for me..except my own's..



captured this when i was struggling by law notes!!!
love the mirror so much..bought from IKEA!!
but something wrong when you wish to look clearly onto your full body..it was like divided your figures into parts..^^















was just too free to put on my spec and captured my cramp face!
im going to hold this expression until next tuesday, 4.30pm..
=.=

0 comments: