Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DAD's responsibility is more than a word..

Dad bought me a new phone..it was suppose to be a happy case somehow problems accur..
1st- 2nd sis complained
2nd- Eldest sis teased
Last but not LEAST- 3rd sis angry my dad
reasons being is..they said my dad over-loved me..
is that something bad or is that a disaster for me?
hell no.!!.it should be gladfull..maybe they are too far away from my dad..
thats why they couldn't have the pleasure chances to enjoy numerous child-benefits..
In fact, my dad planned to buy a new one for my 3rd sis of which her phone can seriously said, can be shown in the museum..
a bit too over la..but..its really quite a decade ago..
thats why i said, kinda pity being a DADDY of us four..nope...suppose to be FIVE!! including my mom..
but still.. i feel lucky being ur daughter..^.^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so good being your dad's daughter =)
i also hope my dad will do so for me, but it's impossible larr!!! lolx fml