Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Kerabu Mango-fucking DELICIOUS!


I never thought of eating this but today..i was like craving for it!!
taste so......undescribable! one word, NICE!
another which my friend ate also damn tasty..Kerabu Seafood!
was once thinking: how come the others can fill their mouth with those disgusting food!
but after today..i should say: i'm such a dummy! sorry mom n dad..T.T

another updates
my eldest sis getting recoverd soon
went to followed up


1cm wound..ewww..BLEEDING!
how i wish i could show this to princess!

she's getting better..can go out with her honey sweet sweet now..DUH!
( two lil SWEET couple..no eye c..)

p/s finally finished my post with two SOH* friend's distractions.
-Good Night-

2 comments:

J0eY said...

just type few lines only.. said until v have distract u for damn long time. isshh.

F!on said...

cz my post only that FEW lines only ma..haih