Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

De Garden..finally!!

yes..1st time went to De Garden..a new lil 'town' in Ip Garden..

requested someone to bring me there for at least once..but till now..
yes..i'v granted my wish but was not by someone who have promised me..
anyhow..i still feel delected..nothing special..just feel like looking around..it was actually a simple wish..that place just seems like very romantic or nice for couples to have a walk after dinner or supper..in my perception..i didnt request for even to eat there..just to have a free-walking..well..fine..its pointless to make any complain now..
we took few pichas but my sis's hp really "weak water"..haha..i means weak in camera function..
nevermind, we still enjoyed our 'journey'..^^


no one would be there forever with you
...except family *.*
i will learn to grow and work hard for my future
with you guy's support
i'll definitely achieve success 
- Thanks & Love you -

0 comments: