Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

nowadays..hospital look almost like a five stars hotel!!so high class!!

went to the nearest hosp early morning today-Pantai..nothing wrong with me..and ofcourse not my mom..my eldest sis perhaps..went for cyst surgery..me and my mom accompanied her..waited in the ward for round 2hours..=.=..altho extremely sleepy and tried to make myself to sleep..but......sorry..i really cant make it!! hosp is just too gloomy for me..yes..i was thinking about ghostly stuff..don't know how many dead body lied on that bed before..>.<..yes!!im that timid!!so whuAt??chew~~

first time ever stepped into this hosp..totally different with what i've expected..

main thing that grabbed my attention was this...


a PIANO!!! wow!!! so hospital!!!
after then i only realized it was there for the nursing day occasion..phew~a piano and a hospital~too hard to relate both together..>.<



after 2hrs..my sis bcm a sakai..haha..looked serious but actually..her wound is just as big as a "a dot"..well!!we got something extra..the soft cold/hot pack..can be used to cure fever, period pain and stuff..and also we brought back banana, toilet paper, toothbrush, towel..haa..whatever can be taken we took!!


random picha i've taken during waiting hours..love the iphone so much..i mean its appearance..
functions??? erm.. lolz.. played the word search game for 2hours.. broke all my records!!! ehem..
i think im smart!!! hehe.. also snapped on my mom's sleeping face..so cute!!! wohoo~
but..seriously..my holiday is oh so.."INTERESTING"..=.=

0 comments: