Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

♥ is just that simple.


ain't about $
ain't about popularity
ain't about gender
ain't about age
ain't about anything which we can be hold touched or smell
its about feeling
the feeling of being -ed
feeling of being concerned
feeling of being together forever and ever
I don't know how others perceives about 
for me I found my  in my life
I'm trying my very best to hold still this miracle-
I hope to be so in ♥ in the next century
I wanna stay still in this able family

♥ em the most!
the two who had sex and brought all of us to this world
without their EFFORTs I am nobody now * evil laugh

 I ♥ this two honey-sweet-sweet
although they always neglect people around them
do whatever they like 
speak as if there's nobody's around
but you can feel that 's in the air with their existence

'em the noisy couple
although they ♥ arguing 
but they somehow brought us lotsa fun and humor

 her my nor nor
although she's a kind of people who really follow her mood
she can be very talkative in this second
while the next..she can just stay silent for god sake
ideal EMO idol
but still she always have fun with me
playing around with her nails, hair and whole body
she used to be ma'model

Last but not least just to say that I ♥ ma'self for having such height!
I really gonna get a maxi I swear! *but not this one!!! 
freakinn show my hyperFLAT breast!!!!
yea..and the only thing I dislike in my able life is....
MY FREAKING BOOPS!
what to do ='(


Anyhow, I still appreciate what I'm having
At least I'm healthy... which is kinda



♥.

0 comments: