Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello.

Its been awhile since my last update.
my life changed a lot in terms of financial, emotion, physical, mental..........everything
I got this perception recently which i've posted in my fb previously.....>>>
男人=乌鸦因为天下乌鸦一般黑!
I sincerely agreed to this words because what I've seen is more than the words
won't be listing out exactly the cases because my blog is no longer that private anymore
I created this blog just for fun. Thought of writing out everything which I wouldn't really dare to say it out in person or just to fill up my free time...but..............................
I realized I was too naive to write out EVERYTHING here.
Its a BIT scary when someone that you first meet could spell out every of you
they know what you did, what happened to you, who you are..........!
they talked as if they knew you since you was born
but in fact, he/she is just a stranger in your life. *didn't mean to offense anyone of you
thanks for the concern but.......sorry I just don't know how to response to you guys
Its time to find another way to release my secret =)

Been skipping classes for like two consecutive weeks
experienced guiltiness + conflict during these
was thinking "should I go to class and sleep inside?" or "sleep at home?"
and I've chosen the best alternative which is to sleep almost whole day at home doing nothing!
seriously should think about my future but I'm just over confident
I bear this in mind: "sure got a lot who wanna hire me! cause I'm just not the stupid one! "
yeah! so...i continued my meaningless weekdays.
went our for beer, dinner, lunch.......oh-so-random
live as if having sem break already.
should be more aggressive towards my LAST final exam I know
but just give me FOUR more days! I swear I'm gonna get started since then
okay. Its time to have my very own concert now! XD
take care everyone! =P



here goes the peace~


x.o.x.o

0 comments: