Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekend.

Went to Kelantan for 'Qing Ming' but we spent it as if we were in a vacation =P
everyone was busy working and schooling but the WONGs were busy looking for food and fun
and we had much fun visiting different places in Kelantan
this time we SWIMed over to Thailand
the night before we go..heard about murder cases in Thai from my relatives
my dad was like...how bout we cancel the trip??? XD
here comes the TAUKE (my cousin)
he offered himself to be our tour guide and yupe we had a great trip with him..
didn't bring camera cause it was an unplanned trip
we were busy eating and looking around till forgotten to take picha =(
took some while we were having lunch in the so called "sewing machine" shop
not its name though but the table are old-school and sewing-machine-designed.




snap before leaving for the trip =P
asian-peace again XD

got back to the old routine after the one-day-trip
study study and study!

this would be the LAST time posting up my notes and calculator's picha in my blog
less than a month time..i'll be study-free =)
u'll see another work-stress-post in my blog soon


-t.a.t.a-

0 comments: