Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Plan with love.

my stupid brain came out with this stupid surprise plan!

caused everyone being so excited yet nervous!
so many barriers occurred and we settled it one-by-one secretly...
Dear Daddy, we sacrifices so much for you TAU?
should sayang us MORE <3
those who work sacrifice $ those who nope (M3) sacrifice time+idea =P
and yeap! everything organized pretty well especially our flawless-LIEs
the famous actor(Jackie) and actress(SuLing) done their act without blemishes XD
em..me?? carried notes here and there acting like a noob
mind is full of my dad's predicted-facial expressions!
wish the WONGs luck and DAD gonna give you an unforgettable birthday



♥ y.a.m.u.c.h.i.e.


btw..good luck to myself for tomorrow's paper..CG, I know you love me! *.* so unprepared


0 comments: