Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My dad got a little comment on my clothes.


 I wonder why my dad always spoils my day
while I dress up as if I was fucking pretty
his word will then definitely makes me wanna change my attire!
like this ...>>>
I had no idea why he would say that
"Hey! why still not change yet? still wanna sleep ah?"
I was like HUH?!!?!! I'm fucking done dad!
then he said: "Oh! well! when you get this shirt? so pajamas! 
ahhahaha~ youngster!"
=.='''
and after all..I think he's kinda right in his way
now when I see this clothes, I'll think of pajamas seriously! T.T

next is this...>>>
my dad: "polo ground???jogging???"
=.='''

next...>>>
Osim Slim Belt Massager??? So tiny one???

haha! Slimming belt again~ Bi you injured?

Every clothes and accessories he commented will be ended up being neglected by me for a long period of time. I don't feel like wearing them again cause they had tagged along with those WEIRD comments which I would sooner or later feel like kinda agree with it. Dear DADDY, please zip up your cute little tiny mini mouth whenever you feel that your daughter is wearing clown's attire kiess? =P


but still I wear whatever I LIKE and I THINK its NICE!
although sometimes it doesn't =D


x.o.x.o

0 comments: