Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

LIFE is...???


Life is fragile
yet there were people spent time finding ways to end themselves
Life is short
yet there were people spent time regreting deeds
Life is miserable
yet there were people who seems enjoying
Life is unfair
yet there were people who act on that way

Life can be meaningful in ways
Life can also be meaningless in aspects
People who are suppose to be dead will hardly die
People who are suppose to live longer will die very soon

Life is........errrrrrr.......anything else?


someone asked me to define LIFE
i was stucked by my blankness
i kept trying to find out some theories about LIFE
but ended up with a smile
an embarassed smile
then i started to speak
erm......it's about LUCK???
he looked at me without word
i was like...erh!!!what did i said???
he started to smile at me and says
NICE MEETING YOU, LUCKY GIRL.
then he turned away..

i was wondering who he is..??
erm..why me??
do i look like someone who know how to define LIFE??
but thanks to him
because of him, i realised that i should read more..>.<


I don't know what LIFE actually is
 but for me
-LIFE is to Let It be ForEver-