Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

it stopped..since the day you left

viewed your blog
feel distressed
your blog
your last post
your everything
never change
the only thing that is changing
your blog lists

your's
no new post
no alteration
no feedback
nothing

what i felt everytime after reading your blog
is
appreciate what i am having
do what i wish or hope to do
before the LATE appears
not in me..but others..

DREAM what you want to DREAM
it can even be a DIRTY DREAM
go where you want to go
be what you want to be
someone extraordinary in near future perhaps
Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do

I always knew
looking back on the tears would make me laugh
but I never knew
looking back on the laughs would make me cry
-James,I miss you-

1 comments:

J0eY said...

I miss him too =(