Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Please leave me alone!!!

I need counseling so badly
I found that there is a stranger in my inner
I become cruel when facing insects seriously!
Love looking at dead insects and think: they deserve to be dead!
Was cooking in the kitchen suddenly something hit me from the back
I turned and I saw a big bug and of course I’ve thrown everything on my hand
Ran as fast as possible into my room to calm myself up
I pick up my SHIELD* and walked out so bravely to hunt for the ‘nightmare actor’
I found it! Sprayed as much as I can!

If I could pour the whole bottle onto it I would have done that!
Well! Pointless to waste that much on it
I enjoyed looking at the reactions of the bug
I said: “Don’t mess up with people freaking bug!” *wink

Well! I don’t know why I hate insects so much
They can really mad me up
If I have given a chance to destroy insects all over the world
I would volunteer to do it twice! Even triple will do!
Seriously! I do not want to entertain those disturbances every midnight
Perhaps, why should they appear only in the middle of the night?
Can I have my sweet dream without buzz? T.T

0 comments: