Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

OK! I'm DUMB!

I always looked down on myself whenever i sited next to Ms.COW
WHY??? and WHO is she????????????
First of ALL, she's a PRETTY girl..
sometimes she's CUTE...to be more specific......
she's FUNNY
why i say so.......????????????
one day when me and princess walked out from our lecture class
we saw her like rushing to....
*not pretty sure where she's heading to
but before she left, she said: "我走啦!(I have to go now!)"
okay..i thought she was rushing back to her house or wherever.
then..
while me and princess was on the way to the cafeteria after about 1minute
we saw her SAYING BYE to her beloved!
then, she joined us back again.
WELL! erm......isn't that FUNNY?

back to the reason why i feel 'depressed'
she always did her homework before tutorial class..
omg!
i always enlighted that myself is such a LAZY BUM after sitting next to her!
she managed to finish her calculation before the lecturer reveal the answers!
and her results..........
EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
can i get at least 50% of her hard work?
or anyone can give me a guide to motivate me???????
haih..................................

3 comments:

J0eY said...

u know, sometimes I also feel the same as u. Muahaha XD... she a.k.a a walking calculator!!!!

F!on said...

yeah! haih.. i should invite her to stay with me!!
until i graduate..maybe i can score higher!!>.<

Unknown said...

excuse me, two ladies.. i'm not walking calculator and you both are misunderstood me >.<
ms eng, your result now very poor meHHH. -.-
LOL
thanks for your 'compliment', anyway. =P