Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

a trip to HELL!

went to a PLACE with Mr
enjoyed the journey
both of us was like lost in the jungle
i'm kinda syok sendiri in the car
kept on capturing my own face
while he was tired of driving
(p/s Mr didn't actually slept well at the night before!
and i was OVER SLEPT!
That's why he was like having PERIOD!)
who cares?!?! I can still entertaint myself! >.<
Just to share out my LAME pic!!!!

was trying to COPY his facial expression!
the LC face he always show me!
hell ~PEACE~
i also got LC face man!
don't pRay pRay with ME!!!

lan yeng
but i like it!!! wohoo~


was having camera setting
accidentally found this angle!
i think it's COOL!
don't you think so???
nope???
who cares????

- ^^ -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like u reli ss alot. so u guys go whr? eh, pls help me think of surprises PLS. just nw gt rejected for d july n aug one.

=H=

F!on said...

OMG! pity u..
erm..buy her a house! wahahaha..

Anonymous said...

I think i almost thr lolx. My surprise reli surprises me this time. so any idea for me?

=H=

F!on said...

erm...............i have no idea!