Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Die another day.

another sleepless night =.=
i've been having sleeping problem since the starting of this semester..
i wonder why?
me and my mom have been figuring what is my problem since the day i kept on waking her up to chat with me..
no matter how i forced myself but still.. ntg helps!
about exam..
except revising..still revising..
after few days of revision..
i found that a person who taking AC will be repeat doing AC until the end of your day..
once u stop ur hand or ur eyes..you're certified!
serious! no jokes!
others said: 9 out of 10 who didn't get into a relationship before they starts their working life will never ever get married or even get into a relationship!
somehow i believe..its almost reaching 100%!
that's why i'm holding him tight!
i wanna get married at least ONCE in a life time!
wanna have my lil babieS and grandchildS...
really looking forward to see how my future will be..
would it be AMAZING? DISSAPOITING?
we'll see..^^
-
-
-
-
whatsoever...
my current life is-


with figures+calculator+highlighters



<= my mom
she always giving me FULL support
reading her favorite STAR while i was busy CALCULATING
she was actually standing on a kind of sports-tool
which helps in activating ur leg's muscles
thanks for the moral support ^^










~Lets move beyond the limit~
I believe it would be an uphill battle
*.*


0 comments: