Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hi FION and bye FIOWIND

this name FIOWIND was created during secondary
came from the combination of FION and WINDY
FION is originates by my mom or my eldest sis..not very sure of it..
WINDY is me myself and I who love this name without reason..
it's not cool..not famous..not special at all..i just simply like the word wind..
and so..i combined it both and becomes FIOWIND..
but i found that many of them felt uncomfort with this name..
some says WEIRD! some says COOL! some says SPECIAL!
and even some says SUITS ME WELL!..WEIRDO!
well! i found it hard for the elderly to pronounce my name..
and also for the agents/ someone else to remember my name..
thats why i cut it back to FION..
and here comes the day that i don't recognize name of myself..
a freelancer agent called me..
he asked:"good afternoon, are you Fion?"
i was stucked..and i was like..huh?wrong number????
one sec after.. i said:"erm..yes! i am.."
that guy was for sure thinking that erm..should i call her for the job??
she don't even know her name..hahaha..
erm..well!!
it's time to get back to my original name..
HI! FION! T.T

0 comments: