Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Its Bangun time! *V*

been having a LONG holiday
it suppose to be ended since a week ago
but my emo extended it till today
went to have a random-but-special dinner with two of my buddies
they're my two-and-only i guess
the only friend who can really talk with
and we did had a great time chit chatting like an elderly =P but it was so enjoyable
after today we will be separated and move on to our usual temp
exam is on this coming Saturday and yet i don't have the complete notes
VIVA is on next Monday and yet I haven't really go through my speech
tomorrow I need to face Mr. Peter =(
I still remember his word: Do at least A thing that you dislike PER day!
and yeah I did THREE =D
I don'swept I don' mop I don' study
and I did it all today pls give me a round applause! Thanks.
Haiz. how I wish that my convo is on tomorrow!
I pay no mind to the outcome as long as its normal and not-too-bad
I dislike study like I dislike shit
I don't know why I am SAFE until today
how lucky am I !
I appreciate my luck in the meanwhile I believe that luck won't last
hope that my motivation will last a lil longer this time
at least till the end of this sem =)
another Add Oil for ma'self and my friends
wonder how many times I've wrote this word during 2011

Good Night world 

1 comments:

=瀚= said...

I will be in kmp for this week. If you really need the notes, just approach to me. Add oil to you for both the midterm and presentation.