Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Having test 2mr and I'm here!

I blog more often during exam time.. I wonder why?!
spent whole day LOOKING at my notes.. seriously LOOKed at it!
don't know whether I can successfully spell it out onto my THREE foolscap 2mr
world pls pray for me!
seems nothing that is hardly to be understood TILL THIS MOMENT
guess after I got the question 2mr.. doubts will automatically appears~
well! am in a GOOD mood now.. parents is having their LAST night in TW
day after 2mr I'll see them and my souvenirs!
after then I'll have my VIVA!!!! duhhh!
hope everything will go on smoothly!
looking forward to next Tuesday LOL
+OIL myself >.<''

2 comments:

=瀚= said...

After all, guess it's alright. Most of my classmates said that the test was easy. Luckily you enjoyed your time here. When is the presentation? Time and venue?

F!on said...

Monday 1.20 to 2pm Library