Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Orang Asing is back.

Met up with the orang asing yesterday.

had a great insane outing with crazy people.
talked and laughed out loud in the public even when we were gossiping about others.
got to know new friend which is a Singaporean and he's such a cute guy :)
loves pumping out those LAN GAG that made us sweat =.=''
cam whore session is a must for a gathering and yupe we had some GREAT one
I actually loves taking picture while friends were unprepared
cause when the time you look back to those photos you'll flip back the memories of the day
what crazy stuff we've done.. how silly was us while the picture was captured.............
but ma friends just TOO CARE about images being ruined once i uploaded the pic and tagged em
thus they grabbed ma cammie and deleted those PRECIOUS MOMENT of mine
WTF! come on. how many years to go? how long can we meet up like this?
how frequent can we take pictures together? just enjoy every gather moment okay lol

Pictures:

Ice-cream!!! *Shabu Shabu

The Singaporean that do not cope with us I mentioned

one of the photo the girl in Orange wanted to delete it so badly 
What's wrong actually?
I think i looked worse compared to her LOL
weirdo

another shot that she commanded me to delete it!
but i purposely remain it cause i kinda like the feel
so natural =)

this one i really think they'll kill me if i uploaded
so, I put it here to share with my stalkers =)
TO CARMEN,
STOP STALKING ME IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE THESE PICTURES




well. Its time to have my brunch. Bubye people =>

0 comments: