Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank you

(Belated post)


Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes
Thank you those who celebrated with me
Thank you myself for enjoying every little moment with all my loved ones
Thank you very much

Thanks mom for the cooking
had a great dinner with my parents and my boy
didn't take pic cause we was not well-attired

Before the dinner i had a great sing k session with my sohx friends

thanks to Canie for coming back from Sg
thanks to Carmen as the organizer
thanks to Xiao Li for attending

Besides, we have some special guests that day
Canie's mom birthday fall on the same day
so, they came in half way
we cut our cake together
was requested to make mimic-face
ends up... ...
only the three did it! :D

The next day, 2nd sis and her boy bought this cake for me
written: "Happy Birthday Pretty Cute Princess"
the words was spoiled
they came back all the way from Penang during mid-night
luckily the face still clear
love this cake so much

This is the present from my eldest sis and suling
love it so damn much

Next is from my boy
simply love the transparent thing :)


Last but not least
sincerely from the deepest of my heart
thank you "heong gugu"
she posted this few days before from UK
it reached on 19th Aug
quite in time
but the postman was rude
he just simply threw my present into my  house
i thought it was something like sample from unknown company
:-x
Luckily it was wrapped kinda levels
anyway, thank you very very very much :)

people asked 21st should make a big party or whatever
but in my point of view
firstly, i'm poor..i don't have extra $ for a huge party
secondly, i don't have that many friends
thirdly, i only wish to celebrate it with who i want to
and that's it
i've completed *except for princess
BFF + Family is always my choice :)
YAY! i'm OLD.
so..its nothing to be celebrated actually :(
celebration to remind me that i'm getting older and older

xoxo

0 comments: