Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Paparazzi Nightmare


Finally, my sis convo has ended
it was a tiring day FOR ME
first time being a PAPARAZZI
kept chasing over my sis
my left hand was holding my bag + flower
right side was the camera
wore a dress that day
thought of walking like a lady, talk softly
but that day, i totally lost my image
whole body was sweat *especially my armpit!
my hair was like a witch
messy like hell, and my face....eww..
i thought of making up a bit
but after i finished making up my sis
i only have time left for my bath
so..i sacrificed my image for her..muAhahaha 
that's why i didn't take much photo that day
and perhaps, i kept taking photo for others
anyway, it was a NICE day
felt so excited as if it was my day
CONGRATZ again to my 
LOVELY+CUTE&ADORABLE NUTTY

i LOVE this pic so much
she's so cutey!

This pic was superb
my cam is too mini to fit in ALL of them..
it was a HUGE crowd
with many photographer blocking in front
i can't even squeeze in myself
thats why i got this tiny angle
and i almost lost my sis
i mean i can't find her cause she's too mini
those guys blocked her totally :(

Special guest of the day
them both really made me laugh till the max
the guy love teasing my sis
i was with them all the way round in KLCC while waiting for the ceremony to end
we went to Madam Kwan for lunch
and our tummy was totally FULL with foods
cz he ordered too much
and again~ both of them argued cz of the foods left

Special guest the 2nd
another "Honey Sweet Sweet" couple
he looked so tiring that day
maybe he was too busy with his job and yet he need to attend this tiring convo
pity him...
but if he's not here, guess the honey would not smile so sweetLY that day :)

VIP of the day - my parents
them both should be the most excited one
look at my dad
he was so smart
he never wear that formal before
it shows how important is this day for him

This is the present from "Honey Sweet Sweet"
the rabbit inside is MY work
isn't it cute????

Yeah! i wrote there from STAR Wong
and its me..i'm a STAR in this family

This is another work done by me and my mom
we worked this out for few days and night
until my birthday night still doing this
and i love it so much
although it's not really that nice
but from my eye sight
its fucking NICE! hehe~

Behind the scene...
my room has became a garbage room :(

Although it was tiring and sweating
but still i feel so happy for her
hope that she'll shine in her future :)

0 comments: