Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

How about...a Partaayyy???

this weekend is superb boring..
seriously..first time ever felt as time laid heavily on my hand! LOL
and...FINALLY did something interesting.
HANG OUT WITH MY FAMILY! YOHOO~

well~ it was just something oh so random.
but at least better than just sitting or lying on my sofa doing nothing!
p/s ignore my boredom face!

before that..
had an msn session with PRINCESS
she chopped off her fringe and told me it was awful!


for frank..it was ok but the expression!
maybe this is the first time ever she cut her fringe.
thats why i was one second felt surprised but now i think its okay werd!
at least she tried something new.
which i was wanted to try it too but my hairstylist just simply ignore my request!
p/s he just don't like her girl to cut their fringe i wonder why
and perhaps we'r only his customer LOL

as time goes by
weekend has coming to the end!
another random week to go..T.T
CHILL!!!

0 comments: