Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Delighted♥Moment


Had a great getaway to the beach nearby
Teluk Batik

the view i superb
altho its a LIL bit dirty

Its been a decade ago since my last visit to beach
so..said hello to the long-time-no-see's
p/s pls forgive my spelling >.<'

thrown our slippers
JUMPed into the lovely beach 

 
was playing with our shadow

 
i was busy testing on the angle
while my dad was busy looking for LALA
he want the alive one

my sexy dad showing off his FAIR leg..

Lovely couple
they're wholly owned by me!!! 

 my model!
from top till bottom..hair styling, nail-art..etc
she use to be my doll!

 finally got myself into cam
but i think i was laughin too much
was too excited!!!

Syok Sendiri-ing


kept eating her "Kong Bia"
until the next day..still eating..
but never see her grow fat!!!
mana pergi semua LEMAK tu????

 
went to Brewster's for their birthday celebration
collaborated with my 2nd sis, the mastermind
purposely came back for this surprise dinner

Birthday GIRL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!once again~

The Wong's

Western Foods-Brewster's
白Kuih-Penang ~my mom's favorite~

Mastermind the 2nd
a candle on the Kuih

everyone busy watching world cup
me?? busy kacau-ing!! ^^

Hope my Eldest sis also had her great Birthday with her BF
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALIJIA

0 comments: