Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

MIMI, i miss you!!!

i'm going to have a special weekend with my dad without my mom this week.>.<
my dear lovely, cute and adorable mom went to kuantan with her relativeS.
went there for don't know what lousy dinner.
all of my sister is in kl.
end up with me and my dad DUA ORANG will be at home this friday till next monday.

yupe, it sounds like i'm not really hope to be involved in this kind of situation.
don't misund. just that.
i don't know what can i do or what should i do with ONLY my dad in this coming days.
and........its weird that i felt nervous since the day i knew that my mom will be out station for few days.
maybe because usually when i was back to hometown, i used to chit chat and gossip with my mom and for my dad, just............nothing much to talk with.
not that our relationship is having problem but........
maybe because my dad is a guy. hahahahaha.

last few days, my dad called and asked
whether i need supper or not? have i eaten my dinner? what i've eaten?
yes. my dad is my food supplier. i will never die of hunger.
let me guess what will be his first sentence on this friday night.
he will ask:"wanna eat???what you wanna eat???wanna go out for meal or i buy it for you???"
then will be followed up with:"wanna go jusco for window shopping???"
wohoooo...i'm too clear about my dad's thinking.
MIMI..come back as early as you can!!!
because...i need MAMA SANG!!!@.@

0 comments: