Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Prattle Article

I’m a full-timer being a daughter of Steven Wong and CH Yap.
I’m also a part-timer for being an intimate friend of Ryver Teh.
But I will be a blogger and sohXi forever without considering time!!!

Yes, I’m freaking free and boring today.
I’m now sitting in my room and enjoying my darlings.
Who are THEY???
You’ll see!!!


First of all is my bed in my restroom.
The blue alien is my son. (Say hi son!!!)



Next is a part of my cupboard.
Few of my lovely clothes, kind of messy though.



Follow by my WORKING table. ^^
It’s full of my cosmetics.
Was just finished making up.
Just went to dinner with my dad’s client
(nice Australian + Gentleman).
He used to say: “wow! It is fantastic!” and “I always prefer lady first.”



Accessories drawer.



They are my dear dear. BBcream, loose powder, blusher, lip gloss, perfume, etc.


Highlight of the day:

1) Etude House products.
- Natural looking, not oily AT ALL, reasonable pricing, nice packaging.
I was attracted by their shop’s design at first, all PINK
and also their products packaging.
Look like princess’s product. ^^



2) Perfumes:

- L’automnale de. Pinaud, Eau De Cologne
(Natural spray, smeels refresh.)

- C’est La Vite, Christian Laeroix
(smells fruity. But my boyfriend hates it. T.T)



My article will end up with my photo taken with my darlings.
Was trying to focus on them but end up with my face. ^^



Sorry dear dear, kiss you back. Muacksss. *.*


-The End-

0 comments: