Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

What I gained most of the day


Here comes the end of my beloved sem break
wonder how much i enjoyed this holiday
although i didn't went to any special places
but i spent it all with my dearest family
nothing else would be better than those precious family moments

...

this holiday would be the most fully-utilized holiday i've ever had
went to my sis place for two weeks
went to shop shop shop and eat eat eat
it was truly exhausted!
imagine that we go every where by '11'
* my dear GF *

...

applied mask on my mom's face
and that made us found another evidence
prove on my mom's face is smaller than normal us


...

went to pg for food again
not my family but my darling *eww..sounds geli :(
started our journey at 10pm++
reached hotel like almost times to meet Mr. Chow


what i did while he was sleeping?


yea..cam cam time!
and guess what?
i saw a naked guy standing around the window opposite our building
wasted!
i should have brought my spec!!!

...

back to IPOH!!!
went to a friend's birthday party 
celebrated in hotel room
eat..drink..chit chat..take photo..
well! it was the 1st time attending birthday party
which held in hotel room
i mean for other occasion maybe
it was a great night meeting those ex-school mates
have great time with balloons! :)


next would be looking random
yeah! went out with princess
but what made that day special was
it's for the purpose of belated birthday celebration of mine
yea..as planned about months ago
we went to Citrus for brunch
been gossiping all the way round
about her life and my life when we were apart


followed by outing with the long-time-no-sees
went out for dinner and had a brief walking around de garden
then was the air port to meet another LTNS who sing in AP


...

spent another weekend in pg for FOOD AGAIN!!!!
i wonder why sook han still say that i'm getting skinner
went to everywhere for food
and the most significant thing is that
I FALL IN LOVE TO SEAFOOD
i don't know when does it started
maybe after watching Rosy Business
"How many ten years do you have in your life?"
taste it! feel it! play it! get it! do it!
whatever!!!!!!!!


...

i should change my blog title to I LOVE HOLIDAY!
but there is THE END for every moment
once i heard the annoying alarm rang!
its time for me to pack up my lazy mood
start moving to THE JAIL
the irritated ones!!!
but i still found some fun in campus


wonder how comfort is our library
nice view
nice condition
nice sofa
nice place for hibernation

:-*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't need to quote me here! If you really like seafood, maybe we should plan for dinner at Tualang.