Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thank God I've Found YOU


feel blessed..
thank GOD for giving me THEM..

38 mom, childlike sis and GILA me

look at my cute and adorable dad
i don't know what is with that face

The Powerpuff Girl

they used to scare my camera with this expression


and this

present from my mom
thanks mom


she'll definitely kill me if she see this
but nvm..she wont come to my blog

handsome dad
seriously
no one can deny their relation
sleep also look alike

Abang Adik

he's my man
i designed his hair for him
so damn handsome X.X

The LALAT couple

FAMILY is always there for me
no matter what goes around
FAMILY will always stand at first in my heart
I really hope that we can STICK together forever and ever
even in the next, next next,
or next next next next x 1000000000.......century
I LOVE all of you so damn much
mom and dad
thanks for having SEX
wakakakaka

"I can feel LOVE around me
It's like a magic in the air"
xx LOVE xx

0 comments: