Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

新源隆-Sun Yuen Loong

Woke up early in the morning for "morning-tea"
was curious(about 新源隆)
It was highly recommended by princess's mom
she went to almost whole Ipoh's coffee shop
bt still can't find any coffee as tasty as this place-新源隆
It is located in OLD TOWN
SO.. have my first visit to this coffee shop




I've ordered coffee, planta+kaya-toast and egg-toast
Coffee - don't know what is so special(my opinion)
My sis and mom: people who love GAO GAO coffee would fall into it.
yupe! haha.. i don't know actually..
i only drink peach tea and coke..
well.. egg-toast..


wow!!! looks delicious...
i don't know how it taste because i dun eat egg-toast..
but my sis extremely lovin it..


bought a pack of "烧肉"
quite nice.. it cost us RM18..
quite expensive for me..
but i don't know what's the MARKET PRICE of it..^^
payment is always made by my dad..
my responsibility is to eat..


Feel free to try it
especially KAKI-COFFEE
guess ORANG IPOH should have went to this place..

0 comments: