Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

He is so... ...^^

He is so.......-@-
Can't say that he is stupid because he's not..
Can't say that he is blur because sometimes he do things right..

i remember the day we..??..at..??..i told him that i like that..??..
my birthday is coming soon..he asked me:"Could it be your b'day present?"
my answer is:"erm..don't want ler........hehe...>.<"
but actually i was thinking "if you know me well,
you should buy it quietly..so that i can have a surprise b'day.."
GIRLs is always like that..what they said don't want means they want it badly..^^
maybe not everyone but i do..

few days later..i received his call..
He said:"hey..that day..the..??..which color do you like??"
I answered:"erm..what??the..??..i thought you'll give me a surprise..lolz"
Then he said:"yup!!i was!!but i sked you'll be more surprised if i bought the WRONG one!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA............
YES CORRECT!!!i am TOTALLY scared that i'll get THAT SURPRISE too..
so i answered him...

few minutes later.. he called back:"erm..i think it's better if you choose and i pay"
I said:"why??told you i want the ..??.. color"
He answered:"because..there's so many different designs and all was like almost the same..i don't know which one you like..if i bought the wrong one..you'll spread it out and it be will be listed as the second most distressing incident in your history"
the 1st incident is................my close friends knew it...^^

Am i really that cruel/fierce for you????
i'm actually.......er......sometimes..i was just teasing you...
maybe my face looked serious...
anyway..thanks for your toleration..mu@cksss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

送礼物也可以那么风趣
哈哈
或许你认真的样子还真的把他吓坏了

F!on said...

yup..maybe i look too serious while kidding..^^